Is that your stolen money?? Sure took a lot of effort for Romanian police to break that fraudsters apartment door down!
The scammers keep coming back to eBay Motors and listing new fraudulent car listings daily.
We got a good lineup of car scams in today’s video.
- This 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4×4 offered for only $19,000 by stevekuf (171065427171).
- Next is this 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT for only $22,000 by hoff222 (261236259223).
- Next is this 2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax SR5 for only $18,000 by 22.jerr (111106640953).
- Bargain priced 2008 Hummer H3 for only $15,000 by 3bookslx (281127124036).
- And this 2008 GMC Yukon Denali for only $16,000 by kach111 (281127106621).”
This must be the same scammer that listed these vehicles. Lifted vehicle photos with big wheels, but none of the listing photos match the actual vehicles VIN that i Googled up.
There are many more suspected scam vehicles on eBay Motors but listing them all would exceed my preferred video length.
These scams are a revolving door! I expose em, they pull em, scammers come back and list more. Every day 365 days of the year, every year since 2004 when i started documenting Internet auction vehicle fraud.
I sincerely doubt that eBay will ever put vehicle selling restrictions in place for unverified sellers. They just don’t care about your security when shopping on their website.